My first blogging award
Last week I came down with the flu and it was horrible. I don’t get sick often but when I do it hits me like a truck. So when I got nominated for the Unique Blogger Award by Hundstrasse, my spirits were lifted and I felt a little bit better. So thank you Hundstrasse for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award and making me feel a little better.
What does Hundstrasse write about? He writes about video games, both old and new. His work is very good and is always worth taking time out of my day to read the content he posts. If you haven’t checked Hundstrasse out, you should.
Here are the rules:
- Display the award.
- Thank the individual(s) who have nominated you and include a link to their blog. A little promotion for their blog is also welcome.
- Answer the questions asked by the individual who has nominated you.
- Nominate an arbitrary number of bloggers and have them answer three questions you put forth to them.
Here are the questions I was asked.
- Which game characters outfit do you wish that you could legitimately wear? (I’ve already said somewhere that I’d go with Link’s Barbarian ensemble)
- You wake up one day and ARGH! You’re Luigi! … even worse, it’s Mario’s Birthday! What do you buy him as a present?
- Grashelumping is a word I just made up, what does it mean? (ok, I’ve done a similar question before, but I really like it!)
- Easy question. I’d like to dress up as Dante from Devil May Cry. The red trench coat, the Rebellion sword and the Ebony and Ivory guns. Ever since I played the first Devil May Cry game I have always liked Dante’s outfit.
- I’m going to go with a fantasy choice here. If I was Luigi and I had to get Mario a birthday present, I would get him a Nintendo Switch with a copy of… Mario Kart Double Dash 2. I can dream of Double Dash 2. LET ME DREAM!
- Grashelumping? I swear I’ve heard this word on an episode of Red Dwarf. I’m pretty sure that this was a term that Kryten came up with to describe Arnold J Rimmer.
I’m going to nominate a few people and their sites. I apologise if you have already been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award recently but you have awesome sites and people should go to them.
- You’re in trouble and need backup. Which video game character would call for help?
- What is your favourite fighting game?
- Who is your favourite content creator on YouTube and why?
I would go on about what to expect in January and in the future but a recent piece I did celebrating a year of That Green Dude does it perfectly. There is something I am quite looking forward to and that is Later Levels‘ response to my post, Do You Miss Cheat and Cheat Codes? If anyone else wants to give an answer to the question then please do. I want to know what you think about cheats and cheat codes.
Also I kicked the flu’s ass and now I am feeling much better now. Normal service shall resume.
Do you want to talk about video games? Why not follow me on Twitter @ThatGreenDude95